Friday, March 5, 2010

My new condo

Yesterday, I moved my stuff to new condo. My new condo is very close to Mount Royal University. It is fourth floors. I have a problem at my living place. I stayed alone at my room and watched the television in the living room; I heard sound that it was fire alarm. In first time, I did not worry about fire alarm because I thought that it was sound from television and after five minutes, someone knocked in fornt of the door " Why do not you go outside?" When I heard that I found our passport in my emergency bag. When I opened the door, I could not see everything because it had a lot of smoke in this floor. However, my room is very close to fire exit. I followed someone who knocked in front of the door. I can go outside the building and then someone talked to me about fire alarm because the guy smoked inside the room in the second floors. I felt that I should be careful every time.

2 Comments:

At March 8, 2010 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Scott Douglas said...

That sounds so scarey! I would have been really worried if I heard a fire alarm like that. I'm glad it wasn't a real fire. I hope the person who was smoking and set off the fire alarm got in trouble!

 
At March 20, 2010 at 11:58 PM , Blogger Noor said...

I am so happy you are fine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home