Sunday, March 14, 2010

Amazing in Thailand

Today, I will talk about Thailand where I'm from. Not many people in the west part of the world know about Thailand or where Thailand is. Thailand is in the southeast of Asia. It shares borders with Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Malaysia. There are the Gulf of Thailand on the southeast coast and Andaman sea on the southwest coast. Thailand has many interesting places as there are many beautiful seas where you can diving and snorkelling (Similan islands, Surin islands). Also, mountainous areas in the north such as Chiang-Mai and Pai. In the middle part of Thailand, where the capital is located, Bangkok, the city that never sleeps. If you go up north about 2 hours by car you will see Ayudhaya (the former capital of Thailand for 417 years) where is rich of historic places. This is a little information about Thailand.

2 Comments:

At March 21, 2010 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Yury said...

I am afraid I still don't know where is Thailand located... I understand now that it shares borders with Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Malaysia, but... Where are Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Malaysia? :D

 
At March 25, 2010 at 12:23 PM , Blogger liang said...

I love the senery in the picture,especially the coast,I am pretty sure I will be there someday..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home