Sunday, March 14, 2010

My birthday in 2008

I would like to talk about my birthday in 2008. Why 2008? Because, there was something special on that day. My birthday is December 29. It was not a special present from someone but it was from something we never know. On that day in 2008, I was still in Thailand. I just finished my work. On the way home, I was walking to the sky train and I saw many people looking into the sky so I looked up and then I saw something that I had never seen before. I don't know if there was all around the world or only in Thailand but that was so impressed. It was the moon smiled. I also took a picture of it too. Hope you enjoy!!!

5 Comments:

At March 15, 2010 at 5:41 PM , Blogger NOHA said...

wooooooooooooow it's relly impressing picture.I love it.

 
At March 17, 2010 at 3:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat! That would have been very cool to have seen in person. It probably happened just in Thailand because the moon was at a different place in the sky in other parts of the world. When we see natural beauties like this people should stop what they are doing and take a moment to enjoy nature.

 
At March 19, 2010 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Taht is such a great picture! I wish I had seen it in real life. You are a very lucky person!

 
At March 21, 2010 at 12:04 AM , Blogger Noor said...

I love your picture so much. It is very beautiful.

 
At March 21, 2010 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Abdul said...

wow really it's amazing picture

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home